- Open a Web browser and log in to your Blogger account. This opens the Blogger "Dashboard" page.
- Find the blog that you want to edit from the list of blogs on the "Dashboard."
- Click the "Design" link under the blog heading. This opens the design-settings page for the blog.
- Click the "Edit HTML" link from the top menu. Find the "Backup/Restore Template" heading at the top of the page.
- Click the "Choose File" button beside "Upload a Template From a File on Your Hard Drive." Browse through your computer to find the Blogger template file. This ends with a ".xml" file extension. Click the file to select it.
- Click the "Upload" button to upload the blog template to Blogger. This replaces your existing template with the new template.
- Click the "Save Template" button at the bottom of the page.