How do I share folders with other people? - Dropbox
Share a folder on Mac OS X
If you haven't already, install the Dropbox desktop application on your computer
for seamless Dropbox integration.
- Open your Dropbox folder.
- Right-click or Control-click on the fPublish Postolder you want to share. A contextual menu will appear.
- Select Dropbox > Share This Folder…. This will send you to the sharing page on the Dropbox website
Select Share This Folder...
from the contextual menu
- Enter the email addresses of whomever you want to add to your shared folder
- Add a personal message if you'd like and click Share Folder