Frnds, yesterday i had registered a .com domain for my friend as he is new in the blogger world and don't have any knowledge of domain setup and DNS so he me told to set his blogger account with go daddy because he brought domain from go daddy and he got one .com domain in 499/- Rs ($10) and he had to give 510/- Rs. 10 Rs of domain charge and in 10-15 min he got his domain and next setup is to make setup go daddy with blogger, this is very easy task. So, let's start.
Setup Your Go Daddy Domain With Blogger
- After Registration of domain from Go Daddy.
- Login to your Go Daddy Account.
- then, Click on MY ACCOUNT
- Then, click on LAUNCH button in Domain like in image below.
- After it, you have to click on your domain which you want to add with blogger.
- After it, Scroll down page at bottom and Find DNS Manager and below it click on LAUNCH
- Now first, you have to set A (Host) Records 4 times by entering the IP Address of Google like below (Enter in first then click on QUICK ADD to add next IP Address of Host)
- Now secondly, you have to set CNAME (Alias) Records by filling 2 entrees like below
- Now you to enter the verifying code in the CNAME (Alias) by coping below code.
- After enter it, click on SAVE ZONE FILE and then OK then Again OK
- Now have to login to Blogger > Setting
- On the Publishing and click on ADD A CUSTOM DOMAIN
- then click on SWITCH TO ADVANCED SETTINGS
- then, enter your domain like www.yourdomain.com and click on SAVE
- and Finally You are Done you have to wait 3-5 hours for activate your setting and you will see that blogspot.com is removed from your domain.