Delete cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer
- To clear your browsing history, cookies, and temporarily cached files at once, see Clear Recent History.
- To prevent websites from storing cookies on your computer, see Blocking cookies.
Delete cookies for a single siteTo delete cookies for one site:
- On the menu bar, click on the menu and select
- Select the
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Click . The Cookies window will appear.
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. The cookies that match your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) in the list to remove and click
- Select the first cookie and press Shift+End to select all the cookies in the list.
- Close the Cookies window.
Delete all cookiesTo delete all cookies stored on your computer:
- On the menu bar, click on the menu, and select .
- Set Time range to clear to Everything.
- Click on the arrow next to Details to expand the list of history items.
- Select Cookies and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.
- Click to clear the cookies and close the Clear Recent History window.