Uploaded by MarkTheTechGuy on Jun 10, 2011
WorldCard Mobile, the leading business card scanning application for iPhone, uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to instantly transfer information from business cards to the user's native contacts. With a simple click of the camera, you no longer have to manually input contact info from business cards or email signatures.
Why WorldCard Mobile?
* Superior text recognition
* High-speed scanning & update
* Card Holder function to view & manage contact info
* Create groups of contacts with Card Holder for easier navigation & organization (school, work, etc.)
* Cover flow and List style view for contacts
* Automatic camera shake reduction
* Email signature capture
* Automatic sorting of contact data
* Merge new data into existing contacts
* Auto-image rotation when scanned sideways
* Manual cropping by finger when recognition happens partially
* Ability to differentiate business cards from saved images
* Add Social Network Function.
* Image Distortion and Enhance.
* Support data exchange with WorldCard desktop software(Open In/ import /Export / iTunes File Sharing)
* Recognition of 7 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch. You can switch from one language to another just like that!
* Integrated w/ WorldCard Contacts (sold separately) to make a call, text, email or browse the company website directly from business card images
Take a picture. Add a contact. That's it!
No manual entries. No typos. No more confusion in your contacts.
Simply use the iPhone camera to auto-focus and snap a picture of any business card. WorldCard Mobile will recognize and transfer the info to your contact.
Tips to improve recognition:
1. Place the business card on a well-lit, flat surface
2. Hold the iPhone upright, above the card
3. When you've fixed focus on the card, hold the phone firmly & click
4. Check the results for recognition
5. Crop manually for re-do of recognition
***** Compatibility Notes *****
* Fast, Accurate Business Card Reader for iPhone 4, 3GS.
* Not recommended for iPhone 3G/iPod Touch 4th Gen. due to the camera's inability to auto-focus.
* Works on the iPad and iPod Touch by uploading business cards from the photo library.