You can allow others to call you from your website or blog by adding a voicemail widget to it. Visitors to the website can click the widget, enter their phone number, and Google Voice will call them and connect the call to your Google number. Here's how you can set up a voicemail widget:
- Go to the gear icon at the top right of the page.
- Go to Voice settings.
- Click the Voicemail Widgets tab.
- Click the Add a new Voicemail Widget link.
- Select the appropriate settings for your widget.
- Click the Save Changes. Then, copy and paste the code in the 'Embed' field into your webpage, your blog, your auction or networking site, or anywhere you want.
- Specific settings (so that callers go to voicemail or ring only certain phones)
- Specific greetings
- Turning call screening on and off