- Call your Telstra Account Executive
- Call 1300 TELSTRA (1300 835 787)
- Email Us
Converge your voice and data onto a single IP network
Telstra SIP Connect enables you to converge your voice and data traffic over a single IP network. SIP Connect provides your premises-based voice equipment - Private Branch Exchange (PBX) or Key Telephone System (KTS) - with access to Telstra’s Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) via the Telstra Next IP™ network.
SIP Connect allows you to further leverage the benefits of the Telstra Next IP™ network through increased bandwidth efficiency, reduced infrastructure maintenance costs and on-net calling between your Telstra SIP Connect services, as well as providing your business with access to the latest voice over IP (VoIP) technology.
SIP Connect is also compatible with Telstra IP Telephony (TIPT), Telstra’s fully hosted IP Telephony solution, enabling hybrid solutions that use both premises-based and hosted telephony services to create a tailored solution that delivers the features and functionality of IP telephony.
The solution provides:
- PSTN connectivity to PBX/KTS systems via ISDN or IP* interface
- Direct in-dial
- On-net calling
- Extension level billing
- Variable call capacity from as little as two voice lines
- A choice of either Business Lines or Business Trunks feature set
- Hybrid hosted & CPE capability
- Optional automated network failover
- Optional mobility services
- 24/7 single point of contact
All voice and data traffic is carried over Telstra’s Next IP™ network, which has IS0 27001 security certification.
*Refer to Telstra’s List of accredited PBX’s.