Most of us who blog just setup a blog, and start. Some people already have a web site, and simply want to add a Blogger blog to the web site. Other people have two (or more) blogs, and want to display all blogs as one.
You can combine your blogs and / or web sites using several techniques - and each different technique produces a slightly different effect.
- You could simply link the blog, and the web site, to each other. You can have links embedded in the posts, in a linklist in the sidebar, or even in a custom navbar / tab bar at the top of the page, to take your readers between the blog and website pages.
- You could display one or more feeds from the blog, on a page in the web site. Note however that this won't work, if the blog is private.
- You could make the blog part of the domain structure of the website. The URL of the web site and the blog, being combined, will improve name recognition from your readers, and from the search engines.
- You could use the blog template on the web site, and make the blog and web site look like the same space.
- You could display the blog, in an IFrame, on a page in the web site. Note that IFrames are subject to security restrictions, and may not work from BlogSpot.Com, on everybody's browser.
- You could do any, or all, of the above, in combination. Think about what you want to accomplish, and use your imagination.